Best Tally Training in Kolkata !!
What is Tally?
Tally is a computer software that is basically used for accounting purpose by medium and small business. Though there lie other features, tally is widely known as accounting software. After the release of Tally ERP version, the software doesn’t just remain as accounting software. The ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) version has transformed the definition of Tally software fully. At present, this software is used for Accounting, Billing, Payroll, Auditing Banking Inventory, Sales and Profit Analysis, Taxation like VAT, TCS, TDS.
Benefits of learning Tally at EduCaff Kolkata:
There are many institutes where you can learn tally. Moreover, you will find plenty of websites where you can learn Tally at free of cost.
Let’s find out some benefits of taking Tally course in Kolkata:
- By attending Tally coaching classes in Kolkata, you will acquire knowledge in Accounting, the basic function of Tally. Tally has several functions to make accounting easy. These functions include Contra (used for cash and bank-related entries), Journal, Receipt, Purchases, Sales, Debit Note, Credit Note, Memos and so on.
- The best thing about Tally course training in Kolkata is that when you create a billing entry, you don’t need to create accounting entry again for the same bill. Here, you will learn how to work smartly.
- Tally can be used in a business that has a good amount of transactions. This feature will help to maintain payroll like attendance, employee groups, employee categories, pay heads and so on.
- In the case of manufacturers, tally offers a wide range of functions like Units or Works and Production Types. Complex payroll calculations can also be done automatically while using the payroll function.
Career Prospects for individuals learned Tally at EduCaff Kolkata:
There is a huge job opportunity for Tally learners trained at EduCaff Kolkata, best Tally training institute in Kolkata. One can apply for one of the following job roles:
- Admin Executive: The role of admin executives is to perform administrative and office support tasks. Responsibilities may include attending phone calls, word processing, receiving and directing visitors, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. For this post Extensive software skills, internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
- Audit Executive: The responsibility of audit executive includes examining the money going in and out of the organizations and keeping its records. Their job roles may also include checking, collating, and analyzing spreadsheet data, maintaining company accounts, financial control systems, and other financial management tasks.
- Accounts Executive: The responsibilities of an accounts executive are preparing daily sales report into excel spreadsheets, collecting daily cash receipts from all heads, maintaining accounting documents in the database and preparing payment voucher.
- Financial Analyst: They plan, analyze and create financial reports for companies. They aim to improve the financial status of the company by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management.
Once you take admission in EduCaff Kolkata, you can get assured about your knowledge growth and career growth at the same time. EduCaff Kolkata does not only aim to provide 100% knowledge satisfaction but also assures about building a career by giving 100% JOB support.